Makaio MEC-10 Ebony Concert Ukulele w/Case
Very classy looking ebony wood ukulele from Makaio Ukulele (Makaio means Gift of God in Hawaiian). I love the concert, tenor and baritone size of this model as they really have a great look, sound and amazing playability. This one features a striped ebony body to go along with the ebony bridge and fingerboard. An abalone rosette around the soundhole add a nice little touch of class. The neck is also very comfortable and easy to play all the way up and down the neck. Nice warm tone with easy playability and you've got yourself a winner here! Makaio ukuleles are bringing a whole new level of affordable luxury to the ukulele market. Aloha to that !!
Check out the review in the Winter 2021 Issue of Ukulele Magazine.
Makaio MEC-10 Ebony Concert Ukulele
- Size: Concert
- Top: Striped Ebony
- Back & Sides: Striped Ebony
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: None
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Open Gear Chrome
- Overall Length: 24"
- Width: 8"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Nut Width: 35.6mm
- Strings: Flurocarbon Low G
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: Yes
- Case: Yes
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.