Enya EUT Feather Solid Mahogany Blue Tenor Ukulele w/Case- Built in Effects
Mahogany offers a balance of features and affordability that make it uniquely suited to the construction of a great sounding Ukulele. While it's hardwood, it's not too dense, but more than woods like Spruce or Cedar. Players will hear a focused tone - thicker in the mid-range yet “punchy”. A significant feature - the neck and middle back body are carved from a single piece of piece wood - adding to its incredibly beautiful tone. The Enya "Feather" is an all-solid mahogany Ukulele featuring a Feather image inlay in the fretboard, armrest binding, and super thin body. Enya's AcousticPlus® electronics system with built-in actuator adds reverb, chorus & delay with or without plugging into an amp.
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Radius Richlite
- Binding: Comfort Contour
- Nut & Saddle: Nubone
- Tuners: Gold w/Amber Buttons
- Overall Length: 26"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 2"
- Strings: Flurocarbon
- Electronics: Yes, AcousticPlus Pickup System
- Strap Button: Yes
- Case: Yes
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Enya EUT Feather Mahogany Blue Tenor w/Case
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.