Flight A10 Koa 10th Anniversary Tenor Ukulele w/Case #5
Aloha City Ukes is proud to be the only dealer in the U.S. who is carrying this amazing ukulele.
The Flight A10 Koa Tenor Ukulele is an amazing ukulele, made from the king of the tone woods, koa. The instrument also features an ebony fretboard, ebony rosette, rosewood binding, and special hollow position markers on the fretboard. In addition to these features, the instrument also includes a special 10th anniversary headstock, a pin bridge, Brazilian fluorocarbon strings, and an updated deluxe gig bag. It is a work of art that creates art and will inspire you to master your craft!
Flight Ukuleles continues to honor its tenth anniversary with a new model in the Anniversary Series made of solid koa! While Flight is known for making high quality, affordable ukuleles, our anniversary models represent a new frontier for the company—solid wood ukuleles individually crafted by a master luthier, with a level of craftsmanship, playability, and sound rivaling the finest ukuleles on the planet.
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Back & Sides: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Neck: Maple
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: Rosewood
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Gold Open Gear w/Ivory Buttons
- Overall Length: 26"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Brazillian Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Flight Carrying Bag
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Flight A10 Koa 10th Anniversary Tenor Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.