Flight A10FM Faded Blue 10th Anniversary Tenor Ukulele w/Case- Solid Flame Maple #4
The Flight A10 FM Faded Maple Tenor Ukulele is a work of art that is stunning to look at, stunning to play, and stunning to hear. You cannot escape the beauty of the body which fades from natural maple to blue. Featuring the highest grade flamed maple, this instrument is packed with features including an ebony fretboard, ebony bridge, and ebony comfort edge, a maple neck, a special 10th-anniversary headstock, abalone rosette and purfling, a pin bridge, Brazilian fluorocarbon strings, and an updated deluxe gig bag. The A10 FM Faded Blue Tenor Ukulele will hold a special place in any ukulele collection.
Flight Ukuleles is celebrating its tenth anniversary! Flight has decided to celebrate its tenth anniversary by releasing four amazing tenor ukuleles. While Flight is known for making high-quality, affordably ukuleles, these anniversary models represent a new frontier for the company—solid wood ukuleles individually crafted by a master luthier, with a level of craftsmanship, playability, and sound rivaling the finest ukuleles on the planet
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Flame Maple
- Back & Sides: Solid Flame Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: Dyed Maple Binding
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Gold Open Gear w/Ivory Buttons
- Overall Length: 26"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Brazillian Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Flight Carrying Bag
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Flight A10FM Faded Blue 10th Anniversary Tenor Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.