Flight A10MM Solid Mango Dragon 10th Anniversary Tenor Ukulele w/Case #5
The Flight A10MM Mango Dragon Tenor Ukulele will take your breath away. Made from high grade mango, the centerpiece of the instrument is a turquoise dragon inlay on the fretboard. The dragon is the symbol of Ljubljana, Slovenia, the home of Flight Ukulele. The instrument also includes a redwood rosette with a Roman numeral “X” inlay for the 10th anniversary. In addition to these features, the instrument also includes a special 10th anniversary headstock, black binding with a thin line of red purfling, a pin bridge, Brazilian fluorocarbon strings, and an updated deluxe gig bag. Simply put, this ukulele is a stunner!
Flight Ukuleles is celebrating its tenth anniversary! Flight has decided to celebrate its tenth anniversary by releasing four amazing tenor ukuleles. While Flight is known for making high-quality, affordable ukuleles, these anniversary models represent a new frontier for the company—solid wood ukuleles individually crafted by a master luthier, with a level of craftsmanship, playability, and sound rivaling the finest ukuleles on the planet.
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Mango
- Back & Sides: Solid Mango
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: Black
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Gold Open Gear w/Ivory Buttons
- Overall Length: 26"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Brazillian Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Flight Carrying Bag
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Flight A10MM Mango Dragon 10th Anniversary Tenor Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.