Flight Centurion Solid Body Electric Ukulele w/Case - Gold Top - GT
Get ready to rock! The Flight Centurion Vintage Gold Solid Body Tenor Ukulele is a single cutaway steel string electric ukulele offering the tonal possibilities of a true electric ukulele from the trusted name of Flight Ukulele. The ukulele itself is a thing of beauty, featuring a vintage gold top with a rich mahogany body and neck. The ukulele features a bound fretboard, cream binding, adjustable saddles with a hardtail fixed bridge, and dual humbucker pickups each with its own set of controls for volume and tone, plus a three way switch. With its classic looks and fantastic sound, you will be ready to rock in any venue, as well as to add any effect pedals, or stompboxes to your final amplified sound.
This uke is no lightweight as it weighs in at 4.3 lbs.
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: African Mahogany
- Bridge: Hardtail Fixed Bridge
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: Creme
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Chrome
- Overall Length: 26"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 2"
- Strings: Steel
- Electronics: Two Pickups w/Volume and Tone Controls
- Strap Button: Yes
- Case: Flight Carrying Bag
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Flight Centurion Vintage Gold Solid Body Electric Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.