Flight Leia TE Tenor Electric Ukulele w/Case - Thin Body - Solid Cedar/Acacia
Thinline instruments do not equate to a thin sound. Much like a violin, the reduced space offers more control over the sustain and tone of the ukulele. Leia is an excellent travel-friendly ukulele with a sound comparable to the rest of the Princess series. This is a space-saving ukulele that is comfortable to hold, producing sound that could bring any Empire to its knees.
This model comes with Double brand B1U pickup installed. These pickups are highly regarded for their ease of use, simple tone and volume control. Designed for ukuleles, the controls are mounted inside the lip of the sound-hole for quick and easy changes with quality precision. Battery changes are quick, with no need for unsightly battery blocks that add unnecessary weight and bulk to the ukulele. The Double B1U will ensure an active dynamic control of your ukulele and a peace of mind when you’re performing on stage
- Top: Solid Cedar
- Back & Sides: Acacia
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Purplewood
- Fingerboard: Purplewood
- Binding: Maple
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 36mm
- Tuners: Chrome w/Black Buttons
- Overall Length: 26"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 1.75"
- Strings: Worth Brown
- Electronics: Double C1U Active Pickup
- Strap Button: Yes
- Case: Flight Carrying Bag
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Flight Leia TE Electro Acoustic Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.