Gold Tone Concert Banjolele w/Case - Banjo Ukulele w/Armrest
The Gold Tone openback Concert Banjolele was Gold Tone's first banjo-uke. It was designed for ukulele players that want more of that sweet uke tone blended with the pop and snap of the banjo. The rolled brass tone ring is perfect for executing the banjo-uke techniques made famous by the legendary British movie and music hall sensation, George Formby.
- Size: Concert
- Top: Remo MC Smooth
- Back & Sides: Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Bridge: Maple w/Ebony Cap
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Open Gear Tuners
- Overall Length: 24.5"
- Width: 8.5"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Yes
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Gold Tone Concert Banjolele w/Case - Banjo Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.