Gold Tone ResoUke Concert Brass Body Resonator Ukulele w/Case
The Gold Tone ResoUke will delight any ukulele player. Its 14.5" concert scale is very comfortable to play, and the ResoUke's tone carries better than that of a wood-bodied uke thanks to its reverse-cone resonator with biscuit bridge, and its resonant brass body. The Gold Tone/Beard resonator coverplate features a removable palm rest, so there's no need to detach the strings and remove the entire coverplate in order to adjust string action, break angle, string spacing or to replace the bridge saddle. The palm rest can also be shimmed to different heights for perfect right hand comfort. The ResoUke also features a bone nut, a Canadian hard rock maple bridge saddle, 14:1 geared Kluson-style tuning machine heads and custom-gauged nylon strings for the best possible tone. Includes heavy-duty gig bag.
- Size: Concert
- Top: Brass w/Brushed Aluminum Finish
- Back & Sides: Brass w/Brushed Aluminum Finish
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Klusen Style Tuners
- Overall Length: 22"
- Width: 7.75"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: Yes
- Case: Yes
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Gold Tone ResoUke Concert Brass Resonator Ukulele w/Case
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.