KALA EMTU-T Exotic Mahogany Tenor Travel Ukulele - Thin Body Uke
Regular price $189.00
This is a very cool Kala thin-bodied tenor travel uke. It's made from Exotic Mahogany and has a walnut fingerboard and bridge. It's super thin (about 1 1/2") but projects very well. It has a slightly arched back which helps to fatten up the tone. Comes with a nice Kala gig bag for safe and easy transport. Aloha !!
KALA KA-EMTU-T Tenor Ukulele
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Exotic Mahogany w/ Satin Finish
- Back & Sides: Exotic Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Binding: Black
- Nut & Saddle: GraphTech NuBone
- Nut Width: 35mm
- Tuners: Chrome w/black buttons
- Overall Length: 26"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 1.5"
- Strings: Aquila Super Nylgut
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Kala Gig Bag
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.