KALA KA-T Tenor Ukulele - Mahogany Satin Finish - Kala KA-T
This is a great entry-level tenor from Kala. It sounds great, stays in tune, and has low action making it easy to play all those chords and scales. Try putting a Low G string on it for an even fuller tone. This uke features a mahogany body with a walnut fretboard and a cool laser etching around the soundhole. Aloha !!
Kala Tenor Ukulele - KA-T
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Mahogany w/ Satin Finish
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: Graph Tech NuBone
- Tuners: Chrome
- Overall Length: 26"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 3"
- Strings: Aquila Super Nylgut
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
KALA KA-T Tenor Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.