KALA KA-TK-C-CE Teak Tri-Top Concert Electric Ukulele w/Cutaway
Regular price $129.00
This beauty from Kala is made primarily of Teak, a tropical hardwood that has a very soft brown tone with tight, straight grain patterns and striping. The Tri-Top comes together with a triangular strip of mahogany that runs down the center providing a red or orange contrast against the brown. These ukes also feature a Florentine Cutaway and an active EQ with built-in tuner.
KALA KA-TK-C-CE Teak Tri-Top Concert Electric Ukulele with Cutaway
- Size: Concert
- Top: Teak and Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Teak
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Binding: None
- Nut & Saddle: NuBone
- Tuners: Chrome Open Gear w/Black Buttons
- Overall Length: 25"
- Width: 8.5"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Electronics: Yes, Kala Preamp with EQ and Tuner
- Strap Button: Yes
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.