KALA KOA-CT-T Elite Tenor Ukulele - Port Orford Cedar/Koa Ukulele - Made in California
This is an amazing sounding Kala Elite Tenor Uke made from Port Orford Cedar and the one and only Koa wood. It plays like a dream and has a very full and robust sound.
The all solid wood satin finish tenor features a nice wood grain with light curling and figuring with colors ranging from golden blonde to auburn red, and chocolate brown. Koa creates a sound with clarity and crispness while the Port Orford Cedar top provides nice warmth. The sweet tone of Koa also provides a brightness that makes its midrange shine through.
ThisKoa Tenor comes equipped with Kala custom vintage closed gear tuners and Kala Elite Brown Fluorocarbon Strings by Worth with a Low G. Each model comes in a Kala Deluxe Hardshell case with a plush interior. Aloha !!
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Port Orford Cedar
- Back & Sides: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Neck: Honduran Mahogany
- Bridge: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: GraphTech NuBone
- Tuners: Kala Open Gear with Chrome Button
- Overall Length - 26"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 3"
- Strings: Kala Elite Fluorocarbon by Worth with Low G
- Electronics - No
- Strap Button - No
- Case - Kala Deluxe Hardshell Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
KALA KOA-CT-T Elite Tenor Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.