KALA Striped Ebony Fretless Acoustic-Electric U-Bass w/Case - UBASS
The beautiful Striped Ebony U•BASS has a deep brown color with reddish-brown striping. One of the finest woods for instruments, Striped Ebony is a high-density wood that has superior tonal qualities. The light Maple binding creates a striking contrast with the dark Ebony body, that makes the variants in the striping stand out. Comes in a Fretless U•BASS® model with Proprietary Polyurethane Strings, Custom Hipshot® Ultralite Tuners, GraphTech TUSQ Nut, Custom U•BASS Pick-up, and a Deluxe Padded Gig Bag.
- Size: U-Bass
- Top: Striped Ebony
- Back & Sides: Striped Ebony
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Binding: None
- Nut & Saddle: GraphTech NuBone/Composite
- Nut Width: 44mm
- Tuners: Black HipShot Ultralite
- Overall Length: 30"
- Width: 10.25"
- Depth: 3.25"
- Strings: Kala Round Wound
- Electronics: U-Bass Active EQ w/Tuner
- Strap Button: Yes
- Case: Kala Padded Gig Bag
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
KALA Bakithi Kumalo Signature Mahogany U-Bass
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.