KALA Striped Ebony Acoustic-Electric U-Bass w/Case - UBASS
The Kala U-Bass is one of the coolest instruments you'll ever play. The strings feel like giant rubber bands and the tone is a sweet mix of upright and fretless bass! You have to play and hear one to appreciate how amazing this instrument truly is! Bass players love the lightweight body and short scale, and is super easy to transport.
- Size: U-Bass
- Top: Striped Ebony w/ Satin Finish
- Back & Sides: Striped Ebony
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Binding: Cream
- Nut & Saddle: Plastic
- Tuners: Custom Black Die Cast
- Overall Length: 30"
- Width: 10.5"
- Depth: 3.5"
- Strings: Road Toad Ubass Strings
- Electronics: U-Bass Shadow Pick-up
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.