Kamaka Vintage Gold Label Solid Koa Soprano Ukulele - Made in Hawaii - Pre-Loved
This is great sounding vintage gold label Kamaka soprano ukulele in excellent condition. The old friction tuners have been replaced with the super light weight GraphTech Tune-a-lele tuners so it stays in tune beautifully now. Gold label Kamakas were made before 1969.
- Size: Soprano
- Top: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Back & Sides: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Neck: Koa
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: None
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: GraphTech Tune-a-lele
- Overall Length: 21"
- Width: 7"
- Depth: 2.25"
- Strings: Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Kamaka Vintage Gold Label Soprano Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.