Kanile'a DK-T Solid Koa Tenor Ukulele w/Case - D Series - Made in Hawaii
New for 2021, this Kanile'a D series ukulele is truly an amazing instrument. The weight, sleekness and sweet tone of this model make it one of Kanilea's most impressive ukes to date. The D shaped sound hole and the side sound port provide an amazing tone while the comfort armrest makes it a joy to play for hours. Combine that with the stellar looks and build quality and you've got yourself a winner here. Aloha to that!!
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Back & Sides: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: NuBone
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Tuners: Gotoh Stealth Cosmo Black/Gold Tuners
- Overall Length: 26.75"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Aquila Low G
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Kanile'a Deluxe Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
KANILE'A DK-T Tenor Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.