Kanile'a K1-B Solid Koa Baritone Ukulele w/Case - Natural Finish
This Kanile'a baritone is made from amazing looking Hawaiian Koa. Ultra smooth playability matched with the sweet sound of Koa and you're looking good with this baritone! This model is in the natural finish which means it has a very light UV finish applied. This allows the tone to be very natural and woody sounding. Black tuning pegs and bridge pins add a nice touch of elegance. Comes with deluxe Kanile'a case. Aloha !!
- Size: Baritone
- Top: Solid Hawaiian Koa w/ UV Satin Finish
- Back & Sides: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: NuBone
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Tuners: Chrome Die Cast w/ Black Buttons
- Overall Length: 30"
- Width: 10.5"
- Depth: 3"
- Strings: Aquila
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: Yes
- Case: Deluxe Kanile'a Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.