Kanile'a K1-GL6 Solid Koa Guitarlele w/Case - Made in Hawaii!!
The K-1 model is the foundation of every Kanile`a ukulele built. It appeals to the player looking for a simple, elegant instrument that boasts a delightful sound. Resonance, sustain and intonation are the key to making this the most popular Kanile`a ukes we sell. This solid Hawaiian koa instrument is the size of a baritone ukulele and is tuned A-D-G-C-E-A, which is the same as a guitar with a capo on the fifth fret. So if you play guitar you will be right at home on the GL6, same fingerings but a 4th higher in pitch. It would also serve as the ultimate portable guitar to take on vacation without taking up to much space as it fits the size requirements for a carry on and is a ton of fun to play. Aloha to that!!
- Size: Baritone
- Top: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Back & Sides: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: NuBone
- Nut Width:
- Tuners: Open back, gold with ivory buttons
- Overall Length: "
- Width: "
- Depth: "
- Strings: Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Kanile'a Deluxe Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.