Kanile'a KPA-T Koa Tenor Ukulele w/Case - Made in Hawaii
A thick pāua rosette on curly koa is the perfect marriage of two Polynesian cultures, Māori and Hawaiians, cousins of the Pacific Ocean. Pāua is the Māori name of three large, edible mollusks found only in the ocean surrounding Aotearoa (New Zealand). Also known as abalone in other parts of the world, this colorful shell material perfectly captures not just the colors of the ocean but also the movement and iridescence of the moving waves.
This Kanile'a KPA-T is an amazing work of playable art. It plays and sounds as good as it looks!! Aloha to that!!
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Hawaiian Curly Koa
- Back & Sides: Solid Hawaiian Curly Koa
- Neck: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: Tortoise
- Nut & Saddle: NuBone
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Tuners: Gold Kanile'a tuners w/Black Buttons
- Overall Length: 26.75"
- Width: 9.25"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Kanile'a Deluxe Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Kanile'a KPA-T Tenor Ukulele w/Case
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.