Kanile'a KSR Deluxe Koa Tenor Ukulele w/Case - Curly Koa Armrest - Made in Hawaii
This beautiful ukulele is a Kanile'a Tenor KSR-T Deluxe Tru-R. New for 2019, based on the design of the Kanile`a 2016 Platinum ukulele and fan feedback, the KSR was designed for the player who just can’t put down their uke. With a flat-top traditional thin slotted headstock for greater tension and better playability along with the beveled armrest, ukulele players of all ages and levels can play for hours on this beauty. It really shines when you move it back and forth under the light. As amazing as it looks, it plays and sounds even better! That's one perfect ukulele! This uke comes with a nice hardshell case to protect it. Get yourself a true Hawaiian-made uke, you'll be glad you did! Aloha to that !!
The Deluxe version has a higher grade of Koa than the standard model.
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Deluxe Hawaiian Koa w/Curly Koa Armrest
- Back & Sides: Solid Deluxe Hawaiian Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: NuBone
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Tuners: Gotoh Stealth Cosmo Black Tuners
- Overall Length: 26.75"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Kanile'a Hardshell Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Kanile'a KSR Deluxe Tenor Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.