Kanile'a OHA-T Tenor Ukulele w/Case - Solid Koa/Solid Mahogany - Made in Hawaii
Kanile'a OHA Tenor ukuleles are truly understated beauties. These made in Hawaii ukes sport a solid koa top and solid mahogany back and sides, a combination that evokes a truly sweet tone. These are lightweight and have a great response, everyone who plays one is impressed! Get yourself a nice Hawaiian made ukulele for under a grand. Comes with a Kanile'a case. Aloha !!
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Koa
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Closed back, chrome with black buttons
- Overall Length: 26.75"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Flurocarbon Low G
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Kanile'a Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I see this on your site: Kanile'a Tenor - OHA T - Made In Hawaii $699.00 It does not give option to purchase. It says coming soon. How do I order this item for this price? Thank you . Greg
We do have that uke in stock now. The inventory has been updated so you purchase it now. Thanks.