Kanile'a K1-T Deluxe Koa Tenor Ukulele w/Case - Made in Hawaii
This beautiful ukulele is a Kanile'a Tenor K1-T Tru-R Deluxe. That means it's made from a nicer grade of curly koa wood than the standard K1-T. It really shines when you move it back and forth under light. The gorgeous curly koa actually moves and jumps out at you. As amazing as it looks, it plays and sounds even better! That's one perfect ukulele! This uke comes with a nice deluxe Kanile'a case to protect it. Get yourself a true Hawaiian made uke, you'll be glad you did! Lanikai Beach Sand Fret Markers and Headstock Inlay also. Aloha to that !!
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Curly Deluxe Koa
- Back & Sides: Solid Curly Deluxe Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: NuBone
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Tuners: Chrome with black buttons
- Overall Length: 26.75"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Aquila High G
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Kanile'a Deluxe Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.