Kanile'a K1-T Koa Tenor Ukulele w/Case - Natural Finish - Made in Hawaii
This Kanile'a Tenor is made from amazing looking Hawaiian Koa wood. Ultra smooth playability to go along with the sweet sound of Koa and you're looking good with this Hawaiian made tenor! This model is in the natural finish which means it has a very light UV finish applied. This allows the tone to be very natural and woody sounding. Black tuning pegs and bridge pins add a nice touch of elegance. Try adding a Low G string for an even fuller tone. Comes with a deluxe Kanile'a hardshell case. Aloha !!
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Koa w/ UV Satin Finish
- Back & Sides: Solid Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: NuBone
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Tuners: Chrome w/black buttons
- Overall Length: 26"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 3"
- Strings: Fluorocarbon High G
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Kanile'a Deluxe Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.