Kiwaya KMT-K Master Series Solid Curly Koa Tenor Ukulele w/Case
The Kiwaya KMT-K is an amazing all solid koa wood ukulele. It's part of their Master Series and it's got a cool vintage vibe with modern appointments. Super lightweight and easy to play with a great natural tone. Made with precision in Japan. Aloha to that!!
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Premium Grade Curly Hawaiian Koa
- Back & Sides: Solid Premium Grade Curly Hawaiian Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: Creme
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 37mm
- Tuners: Gotoh Chrome/Ivory
- Overall Length: 26.5"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 2.8"
- Strings: Fremont Fluorocarbon High G
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Yes, Hardshell
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Kiwaya KMT-K Master Series Koa Tenor Ukulele w/Case
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.