Kiwaya KPT-5K Solid 5A Curly Koa Tenor Ukulele w/Case
The Kiwaya KPT-5K is an amazing all solid koa wood ukulele made from Grade 5A Curly Koa. Maple binding and abalone around the body and soundhole add to the classiness of this uke. Super lightweight and easy to play with a great natural tone. Made with precision in Japan. Aloha to that!!
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid 5A Curly Hawaiian Koa
- Back & Sides: Solid 5A Curly Hawaiian Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: Maple
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 37mm
- Tuners: Gotoh Gold/Black
- Overall Length: 26.5"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 2.8"
- Strings: Fremont Fluorocarbon High G
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: Yes
- Case: Yes, Hardshell
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Kiwaya KPT-5K Tenor Ukulele w/Case
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.