Kiwaya KSU-1 Soprano Ukulele w/Case - Mahogany Student Series
The Kiwaya KS-1 is an amazing little uke. It's part of their Student Series which means they use laminated mahogany for the body. It's very reminiscent of the old Martin ukes. Super lightweight and easy to play. Aloha to that!!
- Size: Soprano
- Top: Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Maple
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Overall Length: 21"
- Width: 7"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Fremont Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Kiwaya carrying bag
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Kiwaya KSU-1 Soprano Ukulele w/Case
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.