Kiwaya KS-1G Mahogany Soprano Ukulele - Eco Series
Regular price $379.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Kiwaya KS-1 is an amazing little uke. It's part of their Eco Series which means they use extremely thin laminated mahogany for the body. It's very reminiscent of the old Martin ukes. Super lightweight and easy to play with Gotoh geared tuners. Aloha to that!!
- Size: SopranoTop: Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Maple
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Gotoh Tuners
- Overall Length: 21"
- Width: 7"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Fremont Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.