Kiwaya KSU-1L Soprano Long Neck Ukulele w/Case - Mahogany Student Series Super Soprano
The Kiwaya KSU-1L is an amazing little uke. It's part of their Student Series which means they use laminated mahogany for the body. It's very reminiscent of the old Martin ukes. Super lightweight and easy to play. Aloha to that!! This one is a Soprano Long Neck or Super Soprano which means it has a concert size scale and a soprano body. It makes it easier to play with more room on the fretboard for your fingers.
- Size: Soprano Long Neck
- Top: Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Maple
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Chrome open gear
- Overall Length : 23"
- Width: 7"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Fremont Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Kiwaya carrying bag
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Kiwaya KSU-1L Soprano Long Neck Ukulele w/Case
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.