KoAloha Red Label Custom Tenor Ukulele w/Case #1 - Made in Hawaii
KoAloha is one of the finest ukulele makers in the world and this Red Label tenor ukulele is a prime example of why that is. KoAloha's unique bracing system gives their ukes an unforgettable sweet tone and the "musubi" soundhole makes it easy to distinguish from the rest. This is a Red Label model which means it was made in the custom shop by the finest luthiers using the finest woods.
This batch of Red Labels is really cool as it features multiple woods used on the top, back and sides. The tops are 1/2 Cedar and 1/2 Spruce and the back and sides are 1/2 Maple and 1/2 Walnut. There is also an ebony wedge on the bottom. It's extremely beautiful visually and amazing sounding tonally. There are very few of these out there so if you see one available, don't hesitate to make it yours.
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Spruce/Solid Cedar
- Back & Sides: Solid Maple/Solid Walnut
- Neck: Mahogany with Ebony Head Plate
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: Flamed Maple/ Walnut
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuners: Black Hipshot Geared Tuners
- Overall Length: 27"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: KoAloha Flurocarbon Low G
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Yes, Hardshell KoAloha Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
KoAloha Red Label Custom Tenor Ukulele w/Case
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.