KoAloha KTMS-00 Slimline Solid Koa Tenor Ukulele w/Case #2 - Made in Hawaii !!
Yes,The first time you strum a KoAloha tenor you realize why KoAloha is one of the best ukulele builders in the world. They are simply amazing instruments and they never stick around very long when KoAloha has them in stock. The tone and playability of this uke is simply incredible as the notes just seem to jump out of it effortlessly. Chords are also easily strummed as the action is nice and friendly. If you're looking for a quality made Hawaiian ukulele look no further than the KoAloha tenor... you will not be disappointed! Solid Koa body, Tusq nut and saddle, Paua abalone inlays. Famous KoAloha tone. Made in Hawaii !! Aloha !!
- Size: Tenor Thinline
- Top: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Back & Sides: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Nut Width: 37.5mm
- Tuners: Black Chrome KoAloha Geared Tuners
- Overall Length: 27"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 1.8"
- Strings: KoAloha Flurocarbon Low G
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Yes, Hardshell
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
KoAloha KTMS-00 Slimline Tenor Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.