KoAloha KTO-10 Solid Acacia Opio Tenor Ukulele w/Case #4
Regular price $739.00
The KoAloha Opio tenor is one of best ukes out there for under $1k. These beauties are made from solid acacia wood and they look and sound amazing. The playability is also great as the action is low and smooth all the way up the neck. It's pretty hard to tell the difference sound-wise between these and the Hawaiian made Koa ukes! Comes with a deluxe padded gig bag. Aloha !!
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Tropical Acacia
- Back & Sides: Solid Tropical Acacia
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Mahogany
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Nut Width: 37.5mm
- Tuners: Black KoAloha Geared Tuners
- Overall Length: 27"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: KoAloha Flurobarbon Low G
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: KoAloha Carrying Bag
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.