KoAloha KSM-T2 Solid Koa Soprano /Tenor Neck - Made in Hawaii
This is a beautiful KoAloha soprano ukulele with a tenor size neck/scale. The longer neck makes it easier to play than your standard soprano. This all solid Koa beauty really has an amazing tone, and is super easy to play with low action. Get that classic KoAloha soprano sound with a much easier to navigate tenor neck, it's the best of both worlds. Made in HAWAII !! Aloha !!
- Size: Soprano w/Tenor Neck
- Top: Solid Koa
- Back & Sides: Solid Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Nut width: 37mm
- Tuners: Black Chrome Geared Tuners
- Overall Length: 24.5"
- Width: 7"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: KoAloha Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: Yes
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.