KoAloha KTM-10RP-MG Solid Mango Royal Pikake Tenor Ukulele w/Case #3- Satin Finish - Made In Hawaii
The first time you strum a KoAloha tenor you realize why KoAloha is one of the best ukulele builders in the world. They are simply amazing instruments and they never stick around very long when KoAloha has them in stock. The tone and playability of this uke is simply incredible as the notes just seem to jump off the fretboard effortlessly. Chords are also easily strummed as the action is nice and friendly. If you're looking for a quality made Hawaiian ukulele look no further than the KoAloha tenor... you will not be disappointed! Solid Koa body, Tusq nut and saddle, Paua abalone inlays. Famous KoAloha tone. Aloha !!
This is the new Royal Pikake model which has the dark ebony headstock and the crown shape at the end of the fretboard. The Pikake model is the same as the KTM-00 except that is has a light satin finish. Many people prefer the sound of these as it produces a very natural and woody tone that is not hindered by the gloss finish.
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Mango
- Back & Sides: Solid Mango
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Nut Width: 37.5mm
- Tuners: Black KoAloha Geared Tuners
- Overall Length: 27"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: KoAloha Fluorocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Yes, Hardshell Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
KoAloha KTM-10RP-MG Mango Royal Pikake Tenor Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.