KUMU Tenor Ukulele w/Case - Hawaiian Koa - Gloss Finish - TG-75A
Regular price $299.00
What a great looking ukulele from Kumu. Featuring a tenor body made from koa wood and a very cool abalone inlay around the soundhole and on the headstock. The black binding and tuning machine buttons add a nice touch of class.
Kumu ukes are super easy to play and produce a nice full tone. Aloha !!
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Koa
- Back & Sides: Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Binding: Black
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Tuners: Chrome w/black buttons
- Overall Length: 27"
- Width: 9.25"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Aquila
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Kumu Padded Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, can you tell me if this ukulele is built with solid koa or koa veneer. Thank you
Aloha, these are laminated koa ukes. If they were solid, they would cost WAY more. They still sound, look and play amazing, you'll be happy with your purchase and the quaility of these ukuleles.