KUMU TF-72 Koa Thin Body Tenor Ukulele - Travel Ukulele
What a great looking ukulele from KUMU. Featuring a thin body made out of Hawaiian koa wood. It also has abalone inlays around the soundhole and headstock. Black binding and tuning machine keys add a nice touch of class.
- Size: Tenor (Thinbody-Travel)
- Top: Koa w/ Satin Tux Finish
- Back & Sides: Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Binding: Black
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Tuners: Chrome Sealed Geared Tuners w/ Black Buttons
- Overall Length: 26"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 2.5"
- Strings: Aquila
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, do you sell for France ? If yes’ could you please tell me if the travel-uke Kumu tenor TF 72 (thin body) sourds great also with low G ? Thank’s for your answer, best regards, Corinne
Aloha!! Yes we sell to France. Here is a video with the Kumu thin body with a Low G set up. It sounds much better with a Low G (in my opinion).
HI! on youtube videos, the Kumus had the Low G installed, and they sound amazing! Will this thin-body or any other kumus you stock also come standard with Low G? When will you have the concert thin-body ones available, and do the pictures show the actual uke you have in stock? thanks! I can't wait to get a Kumu eventually, still deciding...
Aloha!! The Kumu's all come from the factory with a High G string, I install a Low G on them because they sound better. I just got some Kumu's in yesterday, including a beautiful thin body tenor. Yes, the pics show the actual one you'll be receiving. Thanks.