KUMU Thin Body Concert Ukulele - Hawaiian Koa Semi Gloss - CF-52A - Travel Uke
Absolutely beautiful KUMU concert sized thin body ukulele. This uke is made from Hawaiian koa wood and features a rich semi gloss finish. The abalone soundhole design is super cool looking and the black binding and tuning key buttons add a nice touch of class.
Kumu ukes are super easy to play and produce a very lively tone. Aloha !!
- Size: Concert
- Top: Koa
- Back & Sides: Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Binding: Black
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Tuners: Chrome w/black buttons
- Overall Length: 24"
- Width: 8.25"
- Depth: 2"
- Strings: Aquila
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
KUMU Thin Body Concert Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.