Lanikai MA-CET Mahogany Tenor Ukulele w/Case - Cutaway/Fishman Pickup
This Lanikai tenor ukulele is ready for the stage or studio. It has a cutaway for easy access to the higher frets and a Fishman pickup system with 3-band EQ and built-in tuner. The mahogany body and satin finish produce a great warm tone and the playability is smooth all the way up the neck. Comes with a Lanikai gig bag. Aloha !!
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Walnut
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Binding: Cream
- Nut & Saddle: Nubone
- Tuners: Chrome Geared Tuners
- Overall Length: 27"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Aquila
- Electronics: Fishman pickup w/EQ and Tuner
- Strap Button: Yes
- Case: Lanikai carrying case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this ukulele setup
Yes, this ukulele is playing very nicely. Most of the manufacturers that we deal with set the instruments up before they get to us. I always make sure it's playing great before anything gets sent out as sometimes things change due to different enviromental conditions, etc. Aloha !!