Larrivee Solid Premium Koa Soprano Ukulele w/Case - Pre Loved - NAMM Show Special
This is a very special Larrivee Koa Soprano Ukulele that was made for the 2000 NAMM Show. It was made from Premium Koa that Jean Larrivee had in his personal collection and it's one of the most visually striking ukes I've ever seen. The Koa looks 3 dimensional when you move the uke back and forth, it's really something. Of course it sounds as good as it looks and it also plays like butter. You'll never find another one of these out there. It's in perfect condition.
Larrivee Solid Premium Koa Soprano Ukulele
- Size: Soprano
- Top: Solid Premium Hawaiian Koa
- Back & Sides: Solid Premium Hawaiian Koa
- Neck: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: Flamed Koa/ Abalone
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Gold Gotoh UPT w/Pearl Buttons
- Overall Length: 21.5"
- Width: 7.5"
- Depth: 2.25"
- Strings: Fluorocarbon High G
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Larrivee Padded Bag
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Larrivee Solid Premium Koa Soprano Ukulele w/Case
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.