LoPrinzi AC-C Concert Ukulele - Model A - Cherry Wood - Pre-Loved
This model has been sold.
Made in the USA in the shop of Augustino LoPrinzi, this AC-C concert ukulele features an all solid cherry body and a 12-fret mahogany neck with an ebony bridge and fingerboard. It’s also equipped with Gotoh UPT Tuners with Ivoroid buttons. Great tone and projection along with easy playability and you've got yourself a winner here.
This uke is pre-loved and shows absolutely no signs of any wear.
- Size: Concert
- Top: Solid Cherry
- Back & Sides: Solid Cherry
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: None
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Gotoh UPT w/Ivory Buttons
- Overall Length: 23.5"
- Width: 7.75"
- Depth: 2.25"
- Strings: Flurocarbon Low G
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: Yes
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.