Magic Fluke M10 Mango Concert Ukulele w/Case - Pre Loved
Regular price $225.00
The original design that started it all back in 1999. Created by Dale Webb, this non-traditional take on the ukulele features a unique composite construction of wood and injection molded thermoplastic. The combination of wood soundboard and acoustically resonant thermoplastic body, yields a musical instrument with full, bright tonal qualities, is comfortable to hold, tremendously durable, and stands up on its end! It’s everyone’s favorite – great for travel, adventure, or music class! Over 25,000 made, proudly in the USA.
This guy is pre-loved and in excellent condition with no signs of wear.
- Size: Concert
- Top: Mango
- Back & Sides: Composite
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Maple
- Fingerboard: Polycarbonate
- Binding: None
- Nut & Saddle: Graphtech
- Tuners: Black/Chrome
- Overall Length: 22.5"
- Width: 7.5"
- Depth: 3"
- Strings: Flurocarbon Low G
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Yes
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Magic Fluke M10 Mango Concert Ukulele w/Case
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.