Makaio MSMT-20 Solid Spalted Mango Tenor Ukulele w/Case - Comfort Armrest
Very classy tenor ukulele from Makaio Ukulele (Makaio means Gift of God in Hawaiian). I love the tenor and concert size of this model as they really have a great look and they are the easiest ukes to play. This one features a solid spalted mango body to go along with the ebony bridge and fingerboard. Maple wood binding and abalone around the body and soundhole add a nice touch of class while the rosewood comfort armrest makes it easy to play for hours. The neck is also very comfortable and easy to play all the way up and down the neck. A nice warm tone with easy playability and you've got yourself a winner here! Get all the features of a Hawaiian made uke without the Hawaiian price tag. Makaio ukuleles are bringing a whole new level of affordable luxury to the market. Aloha to that !!
Check out the review in the Winter 2021 Issue of Ukulele Magazine.
Makaio MSMT-20 Spalted Mango Tenor Ukulele
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Spalted Mango with/ Rosewood Comfort Armrest
- Back & Sides: Solid Spalted Mango
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: Maple Wood
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Open Gear Chrome
- Overall Length: 26"
- Width: 8.5"
- Depth: 2.8"
- Nut Width: 36mm
- Strings: Flurocarbon Low G
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: Yes
- Case: Yes
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.