OHANA CK-150QEL Quilted Eucalyptus Concert Ukulele -Bevel Armrest
Really sharp looking concert ukulele from Ohana. This beauty features a figured eucalyptus body with mahogany binding. The pattern in the wood is very visually striking and the abalone soundhole rosette is super classy. It also has a comfort contour smooth bevel for your arm to rest on while playing. Aloha to that!
- Size: Concert
- Top: Quilted Eucalyptus
- Back & Sides: Quilted Eucalyptus
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Binding: Mahogany
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 35mm
- Tuners: Gold Grover Tuners
- Overall Length: 24"
- Width: 8.25"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Aquila
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
OHANA CK-150QEL Quilted Eucalyptus Concert Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.