OHANA SK-390 Solid Koa Soprano Ukulele
The latest addition to Ohana's Vintage Series and 39 Series is the new Ohana SK-390 soprano ukulele in glorious all-solid Hawaiian Koa. First introduced at NAMM 2018, the Ohana SK-390 features all-solid Hawaiian Koa with Maple binding and aesthetic touches. Inspired by the popular Martin Style 3 ukulele first made in 1919, this soprano also features the 7 ply-black/white racing line down the fretboard and purfling.
- Size: Soprano
- Top: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Back & Sides: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Binding: Maple
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 35mm
- Tuners: Gotoh Friction Tuners w/Ivory Buttons
- Overall Length: 21"
- Width: 6.5"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Aquila
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
OHANA SK-390- Solid Koa Soprano Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.