OHANA TK-120BUC Tenor Banjolele - Banjo Uke - Closed Back
Super fun Ohana tenor-sized banjolele. It sounds and looks like a banjo but it's tuned and played like a uke. It projects very well and has a nice tone/twang! Aloha !!
- Closed Back Design
- Mahogany Body
- 8" Remo Weatherking Banjo Head
- 12 Inch Tension Hook Design
- Nickel Hardware
- Matte Finish
- 20 Fret Tenor Scale
- Cream Binding with Pearloid Dot Inlay at 5, 7, 10, 12, 15 frets
- Overall Length: 25.25"
- Scale Length: 17”
- Tuners: Open Geared Grover Tuners
- Strings: Aquila Strings
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
OHANA TK-120BUC Tenor Banjolele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.