OUTDOOR Banjolele Ukulele - Carbon Nickel - Clear Head - Travel Uke
This is a banjolele ukulele made by Outdoor Ukulele. It's made to withstand any weather conditions. Outdoor Ukulele manufactures American made composite polycarbonate ukuleles and banjoleles for backpacking, camping, and traveling. They've been played in the Arctic Ocean, paddled down the Amazon River, hiked the Pacific Crest Trail, and climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro!
- Length: 26.50 in (67 cm)
- Width: 12.50 in (32 cm)
- Height: 2.75 in (7 cm)
- Scale Length: 17 in (43 cm)
- Number of Frets: 19
- Width at Nut: 1.50in (38 mm)
- Weight: 42 oz (1.12 kg)
- Low Temperature: -40° F (-40° C)
- High Temperature: 250° F (120° C)
- Strap Buttons: Yes
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.