OUTDOOR Soprano Ukulele - Moonshine/Nickel - Travel Uke - Clear White Ukulele
Very cool soprano Outdoor Ukulele in the clear/white color with nickel hardware. These are made to withstand any weather conditions. Outdoor Ukulele manufactures American made composite polycarbonate ukuleles and banjoleles for backpacking, camping, and traveling. They've been played in the Arctic Ocean, paddled down the Amazon River, hiked the Pacific Crest Trail, and climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro!
- Length: 21.00 in (54 cm)
- Width: 6.50 in (17 cm)
- Height: 2.25 in (6 cm)
- Scale Length: 13.50 in (34 cm)
- Number of Frets: 12
- Width at Nut: 1.375 in (35 mm)
- Weight: 15 oz (.42 kg)
- Low Temperature: -40° F (-40° C)
- High Temperature: 250° F (120° C)
- Strap Button: Yes
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
OUTDOOR Ukulele Soprano - Moonshine / Nickel
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.