Pepe Romero Custom Tenor Ukulele #219 w/Case - Solid Spruce/Solid Koa - Romero Creations
Regular price $4,499.00
This amazing instrument was made by the man himself, Pepe Romero Jr, out in California. It features a solid spruce top to go along with the solid koa back and sides. It's a combination that provides a huge sound to this amazing uke. This uke is super lightweight (1lb 3oz) and very resonant.
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Madagascar Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Madagascar Rosewood
- Binding: Indian Rosewood
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Tuners: Gotoh UPT Tuners
- Overall Length: 25.5"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 3"
- Strings: Pepe Romero Fluorocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Yes
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Pepe Romero Custom Tenor Ukulele #219
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.