Pop's UkeSa Pineapple Sunday Concert Long Neck Ukulele by KoAloha - Tenor Scale
This beauty came from the good folks at KoAloha. It features a Pop's KoAloha Pineapple Sunday design and is made from solid acacia wood. It has a tenor size scale and a cool looking pineapple on the headstock. The top has an engraved pineapple design and the headstock has the pineapple shape as well. The tone is nice and warm and it projects surprisingly well. Here's your chance to save a lot for a Pop's made Hawaiian Pineapple. These are made with the same quality standards as the Opio line, which is stellar. Aloha !!
- Size: Concert Long-neck (Tenor Scale)
- Top: Solid Acacia
- Back & Sides: Solid Acacia (Ebony Stripe Sides)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuners: Closed Black
- Overall Length - 25.5"
- Width: 8"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Flurocarbon
- Electronics - No
- Strap Button - No
- Case - Yes, Custom Carrying Bag
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.