PONO ATD Solid Acacia Tenor Deluxe Ukulele
Aloha City Ukes is happy to be carrying Pono ukuleles. These are very high-quality ukuleles made under the Ko'olau name with their designs. The ATD-Tenor is an all-solid acacia wood tenor ukulele with a gloss finish. The tone is sweet and the playability is great. The Pono tenor and baritone ukuleles also come equipped with a dual-action truss rod which makes it easy to adjust as climates change. Aloha !!
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Tropical Acacia
- Back & Sides: Solid Tropical Acacia
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 35mm
- Tuners: Gold Geared Tuners w/Black Buttons
- Overall Length: 26"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 3"
- Strings: Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, Is there a genuine left handed version of the PONO Tenor Ukulele ATD - All Solid Acacia Wood - Gloss Finish? Also, can you ship to Australia?
Aloha!! No, there is not a dedicated lefty Pono ATD. Of course, we can convert a right handed model to be strung lefty. Yes, we can ship to Australia.
Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.